- RSS Channel Showcase 4145841
- RSS Channel Showcase 9280559
- RSS Channel Showcase 4659393
- RSS Channel Showcase 7180106
- 05/20/17--07:41: Over 100 tons of hot dogs recalled
- 05/23/17--17:11: Placenta Pills
- 05/26/17--09:27: Pets owners abuse system
Ohio-based John Morrell and Co. is recalling over 100 tons of hot dogs over possible metal contamination, the United States Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service announced Friday.
SAN ANTONIO, Texas -- There appears to be a growing trend among pregnant women. More and more are making plans to consume the placenta after their babies are born.